- How much can I apply for?
- Who is eligible to apply and what is funded?
- How to apply a grant?
- How the grant application is evaluated and funding decisions informed?
- Can awarded grant be deferred?
- How reporting on the use of the grant is organised?
- How the payment of grants is organised?
- Awarded grants
The use of an awarded grant may be deferred by six months, if the project plan remains the same. Decisions concerning longer deferrals are made by the PoDoCo Management Board case by case.