- How to apply for a grant?
- Who is eligible to apply and what is funded?
- How much can I apply for?
- How the payment of grants is organised?
- Can research period contain collaboration with university?
- How reporting on the use of the grant is organised?
- Can awarded grant be deferred?
- How the grant application is evaluated and funding decisions informed?
- Awarded grants
The grants will be payable after they have been made public. In addition in a case of doctoral candidate who have not yet graduated the grant will not be paid out until after the doctoral degree is completed.
Grants are paid according the procedures of the foundation which has given the grant.