- How much can I apply for?
- Who is eligible to apply and what is funded?
- How to apply a grant?
- How the grant application is evaluated and funding decisions informed?
- Can awarded grant be deferred?
- How reporting on the use of the grant is organised?
- How the payment of grants is organised?
- Awarded grants
The grants will be payable after they have been made public. In addition in a case of doctoral candidate who have not yet graduated the grant will not be paid out until after the doctoral degree is completed.
Grants are paid according the procedures of the foundation which has given the grant.