- How to apply for a grant?
- Who is eligible to apply and what is funded?
- How much can I apply for?
- How the payment of grants is organised?
- Can research period contain collaboration with university?
- How reporting on the use of the grant is organised?
- Can awarded grant be deferred?
- How the grant application is evaluated and funding decisions informed?
- Awarded grants
PoDoCo Management Group with representatives appointed by each member foundation manages PoDoCo foundation pool. The pool takes care of expert review of applications and preparatory work and makes a suggestion for each application (reject/accept, including the name of Foundation). The foundations involved will make the actual grant decisions.
Successful applicants will be informed of receiving a grant immediately after the funding decisions are made. The names of the grant recipients will be published at PoDoCo website and according to the standard practices of the foundation which has awarded the grant.